Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Lights!

As you are likely aware, we put up several Christmas trees and so  it takes a little bit of time to plug and unplug each one daily. That's why I was excited to find this handy indoor remote set. I have considered this type of product in the past and decided to give it a try. 
Each of the plugs goes into an outlet near your Christmas tree and the Christmas tree gets plugged into that.
As you can see, up to three trees can be remotely operated per keychain. There is the option of turning on each individually or all three simultaneously. I was so satisfied with the system that I purchased additional so that all of our trees could operate this easily. I love just pushing a button to turn on and off our trees. This particular brand is from Aldi and sells for $14.99. I am sharing so that if you're interested, you can snag one before they're sold-out because seasonal merchandise is limited.