Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday's Tablescape

My beautiful bearded iris flowers are in bloom and since I adore  them, decided I had to use one for today's centerpiece.


These are from my grandparents' yard. When we built our first home, my grandparents provided us several slips which we transported from their MI yard to ours in MO. When we built our current home, we transplanted them again from the previous yard.


When I was growing up, I used to write on the sidewalk with nearly-spent iris blossoms! I thought the colors were more lovely than my sidewalk chalk!


You know I am a sucker for cobalt coupled with yellow!


See my new little bird? It was a birthday surprise from my cousin last week. He's granite and really is for the garden, but has temporarily landed inside.

Blessings to you today!