Thursday, August 30, 2018

Blossoms and Butterflies

As I have been out and about lately, I've been able to snap some pictures of late summer blossoms and butterflies. As we approach Labor Day weekend, the unofficial end of the season, it seems a good time to share. I didn't set-out to capture any of these photos, but was fortunate enough to stumble upon them as I was on-the-run.









Although not a blossom or a butterfly, I have to include this sweet fawn who met me as I was dashing to accomplish a task!

 These geese made us smile when they literally stopped us in our tracks as my mother and I were in my car!







No matter how busy our lives, it's always healthy to thankfully enjoy the little things...like blossoms and butterflies!

We found this wonderful reminder hanging in the elevator during my dad's recent hospitalization.