Wednesday, August 22, 2018

It's Almost Fall

I don't know about you, but I am still savoring summer. Even though autumn is my favorite season, I am not quite ready for it. I happened to stumble upon these adorable fall wall-hangings at Dollar Tree and was impressed with their colors, design and overall quality. Although not constructed of heavy wood, the chipboard is perfectly satisfactory for decorating and definitely worth a buck! Since this type of merchandise disappears quickly, I decided to share with you right away...even if it's too early in my opinion!








This is the one I bought and it will appear in my décor, but not yet! 😉



If you think you may be interested in one of these, you might take a look before too long. I expect them to be popular.

Ready, or not. It's almost fall, y'all!