Monday, December 10, 2018

Deck the Halls...

We are glad that we were able to do our outdoor decorating the day after Thanksgiving because the weather was cooperative. It's always more enjoyable to deck the halls when the temperatures are mild and the sun is shining!




This old family sled seemed the perfect accent to use this year. 

I added an advertisement for sleigh rides that I created last year from a gift bag. Click here to revisit that post.

This year I decided to fill the planter with evergreen boughs, dried winterberry and magnolia branches.

Speaking of decorating, I want to share a product endorsement for something I used at my parents' home to secure their wreaths to their windows. The giant suction cups they'd used for years were losing their power so we decided to get new ones. During the search at the hardware store, however, I came across these.

Have you used them? Specially designed by Command for use on glass, they are doing the trick! 


Deck the halls with boughs of holly!