Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Flowers and Dragonflies!

I recently changed our door swag from spring to summer florals. Roses, hydrangeas, daisies, peonies, lilies, poppies and other seasonal flowers are now welcoming guests to our front porch.




We already have three little visitors!



My sister-in-law recently gave me some colorful dragonfly magnets and I thought they would be perfect for the summer swag! Strategically positioning three (use odd numbers when decorating) of them on blossoms, I placed a washer beneath the flower petal to anchor each magnet. The blue, red and yellow winged "guests" are plastic, so they should hold-up well even outside. 😉 Even though these are not real, ordinary flowers and dragonflies make me smile and I hope they do the same for others.


Find joy in the simple things in life!