Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday's Tablescape

Today's patio tablescape highlights one of my favorite trees. See it in the background?

Our Japanese Tree Lilac, overshadowing the table, is in full and glorious bloom right now! 

I just had to use some of the beautiful white clusters for the centerpiece.


This lovely crackle vase depicts several varieties of butterflies and was a recent birthday gift from my cousin. She knows I have had a fondness for the winged beauties since childhood! 


I placed the vase on my wooden slab and added a new kitchen towel, which was a recent surprise from a friend. Doesn't it match well?




White rectangular plates, woven placemats, natural napkins and green glasses finished the table.

Our humidity dropped and the temperature was delightful this evening for dinner on the patio. I wish you could have joined us as we enjoyed the lovely weather, the sweet blossoms and the butterflies.