Monday, July 1, 2019

Patriotic Decor

HAPPY JULY 1st! Where did June go? 🤷 I recently realized that, aside from our mantel,  I have not posted any pictures of patriotic vignettes and décor...which have all been in place since May. I have included a few photos to share.

Fresh flowers are a must for me. From spring to fall, I snip backyard beauties to grace the kitchen. The pop of color always makes me happy! The red, clear and blue jars are from Dollar Tree. The last I knew, they still carried them in with their patriotic merchandise. 

Uncle Sam is spreading patriotic cheer! One of my cousins made it for me,  years ago, from tongue depressors and popsicle sticks and I still enjoy using him each summer.


This countertop grouping blends the patriotic and coastal touches I have been using this year. The blue and white star plates are from my stash. The lobster platter was a resale-shop-find a few summers ago and, of course, I have had my antique scale forever.

I pilfered through my cabinets and displayed some of my red and blue glass and dishware for a simple seasonal touch.

 The hutch mirror certainly makes photography tricky! 

I love my big lidded jar, which was a retirement gift from the school. It's fun to fill and use each season. Red, white and blue picks are doing the trick for an Americana look.

In addition to its being the start to a patriotic week, today also marks the fourth anniversary of Homescape Technologies. We have a new background theme page for a new look. 😊 Thank you for reading the posts, sharing with me and being an important part of my life. 



God bless you!