Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Tuesday's Tablescape

Since our recent trip included a few Lake Michigan lighthouses, I was inspired to set this table. 

Nearly 20 years ago, we began incorporating beacons in our travels and have visited them in the Great Lakes region, Wisconsin, Florida and along the eastern coast. I decided to use my official United States Lighthouse map for a table cover.
When we went to Cape Hatteras many years ago, we purchased a set of replica Lighthouse Service tableware. Those seemed a good fit for today!



Over the years we have picked up some decorative miniature lighthouses, so I pulled four to represent the area which we just traveled. 

While away this time, we were able to stay right beside the Grand Haven light (shown below) and that was a great experience. 





I hope your day was bright!