Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

The kitchen table is set for an afternoon snack. A few friends (who share my enjoyment of paper-crafting) and I get together monthly to work on handmade cards. I participate in a few other crafting groups, but this one meets very regularly. I have fun preparing birthday and seasonal cards, some of which I donate to local nursing homes for the residents and our afternoons "force" me to set aside time for this hobby. A little dessert is always a part of our get-together, so the table is ready for the raspberry white-chocolate cake in which we'll be indulging.



I love my Santa dishes and have enjoyed them for years and years. By the way, I see that my dessert fork is facing the wrong way...the handle is supposed to the left when placed above the plate. Shhh...don't tell! 😉





The candle in the centerpiece was given to me when I was 16 years old by a family for whom I babysat. Does that make it an antique?!



After I took the pictures, I also noticed my lack of napkins so I added those.  It seems I was in a bit of hurry to take the photos today!



Would you like to join us?