Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tuesday's Tablescape...on Wednesday

Obviously, the tablescape is a day late this week! My time home yesterday was limited enough that I never had quite long enough a span to publish my post.


I have set the table with one of my favorite sets, which I am sure you recognize from many previous posts. This china belonged to my grandparents and I love the colors and style. Most of all, of course, I love the memories associated with these lovely pieces. You can click here to read an old post about them. I opted to only use the plates today to keep a more simple look. The set does include, salad plates, bowls, cups and saucers,  however. Sometimes a simple setting is better than an elaborate display.



I kept the autumn leaf table runner in place and grabbed an old tin container from a floral arrangement as the vessel for my metallic acorns.

The acorns came from Hobby Lobby a few years ago. I don't know if they still carry something comparable any longer, or not.

May your day be simply wonderful!