Friday, February 23, 2018

A "New" (Old) Picture

I always enjoy switching-up my seasonal décor from year to year.  I use the same pieces, but in different settings/groupings and it's fun to add a "new" element to the mix. For a long time, I had planned to do something with these three little Easter cards.
They're mine from childhood Sunday school days...so I think their age qualifies them as vintage! 😉 It occurred to me that they would look good framed together, so last night I dug out what I needed and went to work. I used scrapbooking paper for the background and placed the three little crosses on top.
I'm considering using this in the dining room this year. With Easter being so early, I think I can go ahead and display this soon. I enjoy using special things like this "new" (old) picture.

Have a pleasant weekend!