Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday's Tablescape


It's National Love Your Pet Day, so I decided to set my table accordingly.

Whether your pet has fur or fins or scaly skin, you probably consider him/her to be part of your family. I know we joke that our home is owned by our dogs and they just allow us to live here, too! In honor of all pets, I found some free printables online. I clipped out the images and attached them to the backside of clear salad plates.

My salt and pepper shakers were a Christmas gift and seemed appropriate for today's table. They look like they're ready for the paw-ty! 



Why not take this opportunity to give the special animals in your life a little extra love? It might also be a good time to support your local pet rescues and shelters to help those little darlings who don't yet have forever homes.



May you and your pets have a blessed day!
🐢🐱🐟🐦🐒🐹🐰🐍