Thursday, February 1, 2018

Happy Hearts

Since it's February 1st, I decided to transition the winter tree to a Valentine tree. All I did was add red heart Christmas ornaments, which my aunt gave me.
They are a portion of her all-red collection, which she shared with me when she moved from MI to FL. There are a variety of styles and shapes of ornaments and, in fact, one of our 12 Christmas trees each year is nothing but her red beauties. It is always striking! For the Valentine tree, I nestled the delicate glass hearts among the white snowflakes.

I am keeping my penguins in place and just tucking-in Valentine décor. For example, I hung this wreath on the mirror above the antique chest. The sparkly hearts always catch the light and remind me of the sweet student and family who gave it to me many Valentines ago. 



Happy hearts to you today and always!❤❤❤