Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Tuesday Tablescape

These tablescape pictures are left from the second weekend in December when we hosted a Christmas dinner party. I had two tables set and this one, in the kitchen, showcases my new salad plates. 
Aren't they dog-gone cute?



I had my eye on them last year at Pier 1 and when they went on sale after Christmas, I scooped up a set of four. The set, along with this adorable rug I received as a gift last Christmas, inspired the theme in the kitchen for this season.




This small gold tree is the newest to my lineup. I purchased it last year with a gift card the day after Christmas when it was slashed to 75% off.



Over the years I have acquired a small collection of dog ornaments from students, family and friends and so I chose those to adorn the tree.



This cutie has a question for you...



Did you have a good first day of 2019?