Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Thumbs Up!

I appreciate personal recommendations, so wanted to share a few with you today. First of all, I need to report that the outdoor Command hooks I showed in December are a "thumbs up"👍. 

You can see the post here. In my opinion, this product was given a true test with fluctuating temperatures throughout Christmas season. The hooks stayed in place perfectly throughout the month of December and worked like charm. I would definitely recommend them.  

Although we are not big chip-eaters, we do occasionally have them with sandwiches for lunch. These vegetable chips are excellent and are available at Aldi. 
In addition to their flavor, the bright colors are a bonus! That's another 👍.


This suet cake gets a 👍 from the birds and from me!
This brand, Suet Plus, comes in many varieties and all are good. The "mealworms and nuts" blend truly attracts our bluebirds, though. When we discovered this product last year, we observed how popular it was with them and it has proven the same this season, too. It appeals to several varieties of woodpeckers in addition. If you know that you have bluebirds in your area, you may want to try these suet cakes. I am able to find them at our Farm and Home Supply for 69 cents each, but a quick search showed them available through some stores and online.

I hope these product recommendations help "thumb-body" make a good choice! 👍