Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

I love the lights of Christmas! It brings me great joy to see trees and decorations when it's dark outside. All of the shots in this post were taken around the house at nighttime with only soft and Christmas lighting. A few were taken outdoors, looking inside.



O Christmas Tree

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree; how beautiful and bright!


O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree; How beautiful and bright.


The sight of thee at Christmastime, spreads hope and gladness far and wide.


O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree; how beautiful and bright.











I'll Be Home for Christmas

I'll be home for Christmas. You can plan on me. Please have snow and mistletoe and presents on the tree.
(This Christmas print lights up.)



Christmas Eve will find me. Where the love light gleams.

I'll be home for Christmas. If only my dreams.

(This is the Christmas guest room which keeps this theme all yearlong.)



We Wish You a Merry Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





Silent Night

Silent night! Holy night! All is calm; all is bright.




Round yon Virgin Mother and Child. Holy Infant, so tender and mild.



Sleep in heavenly peace. Sleep in heavenly peace.





I wish all of you a Christmas abundant in love and joy. Remember the true meaning of the day and you can say...