Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday's Tablescape

This tablescape is from yesterday and was used for a small brunch I hosted. We had a nice time talking and catching up with one another.


I wanted a simple table, so I draped my white Battenberg lace topper (which is at least 25 years old) over the red cloth. The centerpiece is a lovely glass footed bowl which was a wedding gift from my great aunt and uncle, Virginia and Royal. I filled it with scented greenery and a red candle.



 We used these vintage glasses. The water sized ones are from my childhood. The juice glasses were purchased at a yard sale this summer (for 25 cents).






The holly dishes are from our first Christmas. We bought them at an outlet (service for 4) and have used them ever since. This set is one of the eight seasonal sets I possess. Yes, I use them all!

It's always fun to get together for a brunch with friends. Tomorrow I will share the menu and a recipe.