Monday, October 3, 2016

Do Unto Others...

In my opinion, everyone should abide by the Golden Rule. As a teacher, I've taught hundreds of children to consider this timeless guideline since it's a biggie in elementary schools! You could consider it one of my favorite phrases, so what do you get when you combine it with author/artist Mary Engelbreit's work? You get this poster!
It was a good find Saturday! In fact, this particular sale had a lot of Mary Engelbreit large framed posters, like this one, several 5 by 7 framed prints and some ME teapot Christmas ornaments. This framed poster, one of the 5 by 7 prints and the ornaments made their way to my car! This print was $3, the 5 by 7 was a quarter and the ornaments were 50 cents/each. I should have taken a "before" picture of it in its brown, oak frame. My mother suggested it would look cute with a red frame, so I painted it and I love the way the color pops. It is going to go so well in my craft room! I took some close-ups so that you could appreciate the details.


















Have a good day and remember...do unto others as you would have them do unto you!