Friday, July 29, 2016

"Scrub"-a-Dub-Dub

If you're like me, you need to do a little tidying-up and cleaning today. I use my Scrub Daddy and Scrub Mommy quite often, so decided to tell about  these products because they definitely help lighten the cleaning load. Are you familiar with them?



Both have multiple uses depending upon the water temperature you use.  Rinse it with warm water and it becomes a soft sponge, while cool water results in a firm sponge. I like that it's scratch free and can be used with or without cleaners. It rinses well and can be washed/sanitized in the dishwasher.





The Scrub Mommy is dual sided and has a soft yellow side for sudsy wiping and a coarse pink side for scrubbing. The little face makes it easy for you to grasp with your fingers.











It's advertised as working well on cookware and even china, but I don't happen to use sponges for these tasks. Mine are used for sinks and showers around here.  I've had both of the sponges for quite some time and they still look new and work just as well now as they did when I got them. I'm not a fan of sponges, generally speaking, but I like these and thought you may find them useful, too!

Have a happy weekend...and don't clean too much!