Monday, July 18, 2016

Bird Bath

The high temperatures are tough on people, plants and animals. I recently found three little sparrows happily playing in the irrigation when the lawn was being watered. While it was cute, it served as a good reminder that they, too, welcome relief. For quite some time I have considered getting a bird bath for my fathered friends and so I was thrilled to find this attractive glass-dish style on sale for $15 and so I bought it using a gift card. It seems sturdy enough that it won't tip and I certainly hope it becomes functional.


It's bright colors and hummingbird design are appealing!




Hopefully our birds will soon discover it. A heat advisory goes into effect today and runs through Friday. A very hot and very humid week is promised. Stay cool and enjoy your day!