Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

Did you have a nice fourth? We enjoyed a municipal display last night since we believe fireworks are best left to professionals. Although completely unrelated to a tablescape, here are a few pictures (with a lamp post in the way!).




Now on to Tuesday's tablescape! You may recall today's dishes from a previous post in the springtime. They were new-to-me at the time after a friend shared her personal collection. I still just smile when I see them because they are so happy looking. I love them!!

Today I coupled a runner of my mother's,which I asked to borrow for this tablescape, for a summer look.



I used just the cream and sugar from the hostess set for centerpiece accents. I really wanted the cutwork runner to be the focus since it is such a close companion to these scrumptious dishes.



This seems like a good table for today. After a soggy weekend, the sun is out and it feels like summer!