Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday's Tablescape

The penguins are on parade today and they like a cool table!


The centerpiece placemat was created my a crafty friend who used her talent and machine to embroidery a penguin design on each end.

The penguin nutcracker was a Christmas gift from my parents many years ago.


Each place setting highlights a penguin mug from my stash. I have received many darling cups over the years as gifts from students and their families.





The salt and pepper shakers were also a gift from a school family.

This card came in the mail with one of those free collections. I thought this one was adorable!


We should all follow the penguin's advice.
Dive into life.
Find warmth among friends.
Appreciate snow days.
Take long walks.
Stand together.
Go the extra mile.
Keep your cool! 🐧