Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday's Tablescape

Today's tablescape is short and sweet. I have been on-the-go all day and just now have had an opportunity to take a few pictures.


Since I see a little more fall color in the woods, I had to incorporate autumn elements today. I recently layered my tiered stand, so decided to use it (click here to revisit that recent post).  

Who-ooo wouldn't love my vintage owl salt and pepper shakers? They belonged to Great Grandma Snook and were a part of her extensive  collection, which my sister and I loved seeing when we visited her.



A simple place setting was all I needed. By the way, the brown napkins were a bridal shower gift a long time ago and I still enjoy using them! The yellow glass plates were a gift from a lovely friend (see the story here).



If you join us for dinner, you'll need to bring your own water bottle since I didn't include glasses! 😉


Happy evening, all!