Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tuesday's Tablescape

Today's table is in honor of Thursday's home-opener. Seeing the St. Louis Cardinals begin a new season is considered a local holiday with so much fanfare and celebration. It's said that we are a baseball town and it's true. Go, Cards!

We have a table for two fans set in the office. That was the perfect spot with its plentiful Cardinal décor. I tried to capture the rim of the St. Louis hanging lamp above the conference table. Every other white glass panel is decorated with a red bird on a bat. In the photo, you see the design from the inside of the lamp. 


I used an old wooden Coca Cola case and filled it with team memorabilia and baseball concessions.


It was easy to find a few Cardinal books in the office bookcase to incorporate in my centerpiece. 

We have a stack of game-giveaway rally towels collected over the years, so I decided to use them as napkins!

 I borrowed the mugs from our office coffee station.
Very often, the flatware looks crooked in my pictures and I dont know why! 
I always line up the pieces, but they still appear wonky!?!

Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain in two days, but we are hopeful that the forecast will change and the game will take place. 

Go, Cards!