Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday's Tablescape

This morning when I backed out of the driveway, I happened to notice that our maple tree is suddenly at its peak of color. Yesterday there was a cloud cover so I didn't notice it, but in today's sunshine it is perfect! Colored leaves inspired my simple table today. I pulled out my set of four leaf bowls and put together a little of this and little of that.
 


The wicker cornucopia seemed to relate well to these woven placemats. I just got the placemats a few weeks ago at a garage sale. Four of them were in a set for a quarter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The butterscotch, cream, avocado and brick leaves were good colors, but they needed something under them so I pulled out the small plates from Grandma's china and that seemed to fit the bill.
 




 
 
 
Have a happy autumn day!