Friday, February 10, 2017

Baby Jewelry

My parents were recently doing some January organizing when my mother came across her own baby jewelry. Isn't it sweet?
Here is her locket,


her ring

and her bracelet.









When I found out about the pieces, I offered to frame them since I thought it would be fun for her to display. I happened to already have a cute little beveled glass frame and wondered if it would work for this purpose. I sewed the jewelry pieces to black felt and then reassembled the little 6 inch frame.


I tried photographing the frame with the beveled "glass" (plastic) in place, but the glare was distracting despite the lighting settings. See??! 😞


I think it's fun to incorporate treasures in the décor of one's home. What special items do you have out for others to enjoy?

Happy weekend!