Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

Our table is ready for St. Patrick's Day!


I just "bunched up" some green mesh ribbon for the centerpiece and added a few foam shamrocks.


My rainbow teapot serves as the focal point. It was a gift from my aunt back in the 80s when everything in the decorating world was rainbows!


It looks like the little leprechaun found some gold at the end of the 'bow!


I found a stack of these salad plates at a yard sale last summer. There were 10 of them and they still had their original price tags. Colored glass always calls my name and I knew they'd work well for Christmas and St. Patrick's Day, so they came home with me!

Old Time Pottery had these green glasses on sale for 88 cents/each and they proved to be a pretty good match.

Now we're ready for our corned beef and cabbage in a few days!

I send you love and happiness, I hope you know,
And may your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow!