Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

Our church recently had a trivia night to fund our mission efforts. Today's tablescape shows how I set the table that we hosted.

Our church supports 34 mission teams located around the world, so I decided to use an international theme to represent the many countries in which they live and spread the Word.


I was vey excited to find these paper plates and napkins at
Party City!


I also bought the matching flag picks and attached them to some branches (which I had lightly spray painted silver). A cobalt glass vase and some little blue curling ribbons finished the centerpiece.

I selected a Bible verse to go with my theme, calligraphied it
and threw some metallic confetti on the table. Simple!

Everyone brought along finger foods, so we had a nice assortment of chips, scatter mix, cheese, sausage and crackers and fresh veggies with dip. My contributions were these blueberry muffins (with flag picks) and cold bottled water.




There were nearly 30 tables in all. We had a very nice time with friends and were happy to help support this worthy cause.

Enjoy your day!