Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

It's a lovely spring day here and seemed the perfect time to set an Easter table.


My china's delicate little flowers seem fitting for spring. Would you believe that I collected this set while I was in college? The dishes were featured at the local grocery store and were available piece-by-piece, with grocery purchases. I fell in love with the pattern, so my mother purchased them each week when she did our family's shopping. I have complete service and all of the hostess pieces. I think this proves that I have always had this addiction to tableware!!

I have had the bunny napkin rings for many years.


I've had these two little candles since I was four years old (and that was a long time ago!). They were in my Easter basket along with
the candies and the chocolate bunny. I decorate with them each year!




Can you believe that Easter is this weekend?