Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

Between showers, would you like to join me for some light snacks on the patio?

We could have cucumber bread, olive spread with crackers and stuffed cherry tomatoes on these adorable vintage patio snack sets.



These are on loan from my parents. My mother received the milk glass plates and cups as a wedding shower gift nearly 59 years ago.



This pattern, called "Atomic", was made by Federal Glass Company. Just for fun, I researched these pieces and found  this "mid century modern" pattern is available on eBay for $50!

I plucked some Tardiva stems from the shrub beside the patio. That variety of hydrangea is just beginning to bloom and will soon draw armies of bees when it is in its full glory.

I'm glad I found a chance to set this table before the next showers roll through! Stay dry and have a good afternoon!