Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday's Tablescape

I felt like setting a "beachy" table as summer slows down and Labor Day approaches. Such a table should be outside on a sunny day. Well, the sun was out early this morning, but the skies clouded as I was taking the pictures.



I love the shell print on these placemats, which I received for a "sweet 16" birthday gift. It was a fun celebration in Madeira Beach, FL many years ago!

I selected my clear plates so as not to detract from the placemats. White napkins in my shell napkin rings (from my sister-in-law& brother-in-law) are a perfect match.


Although tough to see, I filled a mini vase with picks which are topped with real shells (also from the FL birthday).


It ended up raining enough this morning that my friend and I got soaked on our walk. What began looking like a beachy day has turned gray and damp. Still...



I hope you can enjoy a beach life day!