Thursday, September 29, 2016

Autumn Vignette

Since I shared the dining room table yesterday, here's a peek at the autumn vignette on the buffet.


It's tricky to photograph in there because our turn-of-the-century buffet has a mirrored back, so  please try to ignore the reflection of the door and windows and focus on the surface. Additionally, it's a cloudy day so the need for lighting didn't help with glares.


Did you notice the little owl shakers from Tuesday's table? They flew in to perch! I needed to keep the vignette simple since the pumpkin centerpiece (which I shared yesterday) is on the busy side. I pulled  this candlestick and grapevine pumpkin from my stash and placed them on my felt fall runner, which was a gift from my parents years ago. I love using it!


Then I decided that I needed a print. I was happy to find this free printable online, so I stuck it in a frame and called it a day.

Today, and always, count your blessings!