Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pumpkin Centerpiece

I have seen so many pretty decorative pumpkins this year. There are glass, fabric, painted and mercury. When I heard that Dollar General carries the latter, my mother and I went to check them out. I thought it was handsome, but the battery-operated light within really sealed the deal. For $10, it came home with me!



Inspired by some advertisement catalogs that came in the mail, I decided to emulate one of the pumpkin groupings I keep admiring. Using the new pumpkin and then pumpkins, autumn leaves and mesh ribbon that I already had, I put together this centerpiece for our dining room.





In the evening, I turn on all of the electric candles.




I can leave this arrangement in place through Thanksgiving, so that works for me!

Enjoy your day!